• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Need a Web Host, who do you host with? - Help

Kayz

Chevereto Member
Hi guys I currently have over 40gb of images which I have been hosting for the last 3 years and have recently changed my site with Chevereto.

Now I am moving hosts as my current host cannot accommodate me. I am looking for a web host who can offer me at least 100 GB of storage and with at least 500 GB bandwidth per month.

I signed up with a host who was advertising 'unlimited' web space and bandwidth only to later find out they were only offering 10gb of space and would not accommodate any more.

I would like to ask the image hosting community here who do you use? My budget is small and cannot afford dedicated hosting. I simply require more space and bandwidth, your recommendations, suggestions or any advice or help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Hi guys I currently have over 40gb of images which I have been hosting for the last 3 years and have recently changed my site with Chevereto.

Now I am moving hosts as my current host cannot accommodate me. I am looking for a web host who can offer me at least 100 GB of storage and with at least 500 GB bandwidth per month.

I signed up with a host who was advertising 'unlimited' web space and bandwidth only to later find out they were only offering 10gb of space and would not accommodate any more.

I would like to ask the image hosting community here who do you use? My budget is small and cannot afford dedicated hosting. I simply require more space and bandwidth, your recommendations, suggestions or any advice or help would be much appreciated.

Thank you
20$ per month?

I have been paying $5 per month before my host kicked me out for too much bandwidth.

$20 is too much - but how much space will that get me?

My maximum budget would be $10.

Ok so your budget is pretty low, however I have a good recommendation for you.

Hudson Valley Host

I have been using that host for years now and they are great. Since they are not a huge company like hostgator and that kind of stuff, they do have time to help you out when you need support and their servers performance is very good.

What service do you need? definitely a self-managed VPS. Go to the VPS servers page and you'll see that their prices are really good for self managed services.
With your $10 USD budget you can get with them the following vps:

100 GB - RAID Protected
2,000 GB - Bandwidth
1GB Guaranteed - RAM
1 IPv4

As you can see, it haves the 100 GB that you need plus 4 times the amount of bandwidth you said you wanted.

Good luck!

Over 2 years. I currently have 2 VPS's with them, which I use for personal stuff :p

Ok..i heard it has some bugs..is itreally good?
do we have full options to control?
I've been using Webmin for the past 5 years or so and I've never had any problem with it.
And yes, you have control over everything and it's really easy to use.

Back