• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Navigation (prev and next Explorer navigation)

elitepromo

Chevereto Member
I would like to apply the "next" and "back" buttons to all images not just the ones in the album...
so my users can use the buttons to navigate and not depend on the random button only

Attachments

• nav.PNG
    nav.PNG
    627.1 KB · Views: 18
Ups, a little delay here. I will catch up with this one once I can.

I just asked you for the same thing and you stated unequivocally that it was a no.

The devil is in the details.

Single image has prev/next button when the image belongs to an album. There won't be prev/next buttons based on listings (explore) for direct image viewer (/image/<id>).

This suggestion is about an ajaxed image viewer that will work inside the Explorer, it will show an inline viewer with prev/next navigation based in the image order given by that dynamic listing.

Ok, it is exactly what I want and was asking about, how do get it to work, is there a link I can see or do I have to code it into the script?

At this time the feature is still not implemented. The only thing that we have is navigation for images which belong to an album.

Last edited:
When will this important feature be added or is it already incorporated into your script, if it is already present, how do I implement it?
Thank you!

I would like to apply the "next" and "back" buttons to all images not just the ones in the album...
so my users can use the buttons to navigate and not depend on the random button only

Like I said, navigation is only present for images whithin an album. You can't implement it in the whole system at this time.

Back