• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

MyWebsite is wery slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.

freejishu

Chevereto Member
There are many picture in my web site.I don't do any things or setting in some days .But now when i open my website,it's wery slowly(either with use host).The link named "ping" always waiting until time out.And the "explore" open with slowly,too.I can open it in 1-2 seconds before some days,but now I need 20-30++ seconds.
What should i do?Thanks!

URL:https://pic.freejishu.com
(BTW,my english maybe not fluently,Sorry!)

Seems your "piccdn" has an problem. It's very slow. And I'm also in Asia and should be normally connect fast to an CN server.

Seems you have other problems ...

firefox_2016-09-30_23-11-36.jpg

We didn't get any email, can you please try sending it again?

Your server is all mad, not even FTP works properly. I also noticed that you are using a remote database. So, this is the checklist that you should do:

1. Detect if the remote database access is fast enough (this could be the main problem).
2. Check why the update ping takes that long, most likely your server can't reach Chevereto.com server (I've disabled the auto-update check for your website).

At the present time your website is working faster than before, but you should be aware that your website is not checking for updates and that it still feels slow.

Your server is all mad, not even FTP works properly. I also noticed that you are using a remote database. So, this is the checklist that you should do:

1. Detect if the remote database access is fast enough (this could be the main problem).
2. Check why the update ping takes that long, most likely your server can't reach Chevereto.com server (I've disabled the auto-update check for your website).

At the present time your website is working faster than before, but you should be aware that your website is not checking for updates and that it still feels slow.

Now site is fastly again.
My Server is in China and affected by GFW(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Firewall),so if chevereto's updata server is out of china,it will very slowly.
DataBase is intent.I connect remote database by private network and i't works veryfast.Because there are many site within ths database,and the program in this server is faster beside Chevereto.In the chevereto's happend time,wordpress in this server and DB is OK.
Can you tell me how to disabled the auto-update?I'll updata it by my self and always check it.

My Server is in China and affected by GFW

That's very odd.

upload_2016-10-1_17-58-53.png

Anyway, the thing I can do here is to add a configurable setting to enable/disable automatic check for updates. In that way no one having issues connecting with chevereto.com will have slow website performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back