• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Mysql slow log

gisher

Chevereto Member
Hello!
I turn on Mysql slow log, and all of log are queries from Chevereto. log_queries_not_using_indexes=1
They are a lot of queries without join indexes.
Can You fix this? It's overload server
Sorry for my english

Example of log attached

Attachments

• log.txt
    9 KB · Views: 6
Can You fix this?
There's nothing to fix. Not all queries can have indexes and based on how it performs (indexes) I will try to avoid relying in that in favor of cache.

But that won't happen anytime soon, the database will be the very last component to improve.

I recommend you to get a bigger machine or turn off features in your website.

Hello!
I turn on Mysql slow log, and all of log are queries from Chevereto. log_queries_not_using_indexes=1
They are a lot of queries without join indexes.
Can You fix this? It's overload server
Sorry for my english

Example of log attached
In what way is this overloading the server? mysql won't overload a server unless you got alot of visitors and weak server that get's cpu load to be 90%. Problem is not mysql logging chevereto logs, it's visitors, you would then need to limit the access to visitors by setting max amount of connections at once. So if you have 150 visitors then limit it to maybe 100 so it will tell other 50 that website is currently not available. So they know why due to overload.

I agree with Rodolfo that i also cannot see anything in log that needs fixing.

Back