• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

kvnlod

Chevereto Member
Hello all, for the last couple months I have been working on gett MyImgCenter.com perfected.
I spent hours and hours configuring PHP, MySQL, and IIS to hopefully have a fast and reliable site.
I think I'm ready to let site go public. Hopefully it you guys like it. Forums are still in the works.

Dedicated Server Details
Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2
32 GB DDR3
1TB SSD
1GB Connection up/down

Windows Server 2019
IIS10
PHP with FastCGI
MySQL 8
and more
Chevereto version:3.13.3

ba5c6d7d1d08d766b2a3ff9712f40d72.png

Cloudflare Details

Argo

Argo is a service that uses optimized routes across the Cloudflare network to deliver responses to your users more quickly, reliably, and securely.
Enabling Argo activates Argo Smart Routing and Tiered Caching, reducing Internet latency on average by 35% and connection errors by 27%.

Load Balancing
Load Balancing is active. Configure additional features.
Safeguard from service disruptions with load balancing, automatic failover, geographic routing and active health checks against your origin servers.

Brotli
Speed up page load times for your visitor’s HTTPS traffic by applying Brotli compression.

Polish
Improve image load time by optimizing images hosted on your domain. Optionally, the WebP image codec can be used with supported clients for additional performance benefits.

Enhanced HTTP/2 Prioritization

Optimizes the order of resource delivery, independent of the browser. Greatest improvements will be experienced by visitors using Safari and Edge browsers.

Mirage
Improve load time for pages that include images on mobile devices with slow network connections.

Fixed typo .I think I'm ready to let the site go public. Hopefully it you guys will like it.

Back