• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

My chevereto moding

Exz0sT

Chevereto Noob
Hi i will show my moded chevereto script :)

This is index page. I removed "resize image" and "Preferences" functions. I think its better for me. Also i added advertisements at top and bottom and removed all JS, because i can do this:

-------------------------

This page is news page and contacts page. I just created custom pages..

There is gallery. I make some list, and use JS, to show names and thumbs at real time.

Thanks, you firefox addon its workind pefect :)

And finaly window, wen uploading image. There i disabled "Share" button. Make better looking file name, size and weight under image. Added antivirus sistem, witch is scaning uploaded images. If image infected antivirus sistem is automaticly deleted it. Also i added "addthis" button. And as you see web is on SEO.

List of functios:

• SEO[/*]
  • Max upload 7MB[/*]
  • Fixed some errors[/*]
  • Make new, better looking[/*]
  • Translated, to lithuanian language[/*]
  • Created new files: "header.php" and "footer.php"[/*]
  • Uploading image autoaticly redirecting to "xx.com/image/image.png" (was "xx.com/")[/*]
  • Deleted JS[/*]
  • Created custom pages (news.php; contacts.php etc..)[/*]

You may see the same: http://c-strike.net/

@ kignpin

Sorry, but no i did not. I was working on this..

@gamerlv

Thanks, its beta version. In future i want add register ant login.. And some functions to registered members. ;)

So, i find some script errors.. Example: wen i upload .bmp image, script does not create thumbs... This is serious problem.
And i dont know why in images dir. is image called "error.gif".??

@ clafy

You are wrong, this is not this antivirus..

@ booyaka95

wtf..? Why you create web if you can't write scipts by you self...??

@ Exz0st

I can't write scripts ...
I'm only 14 years old.. !
and i have not so much time because the school..... :eek: !

Back