• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Multiple API Keys

noodlesjtb12

Chevereto Member
Hello!

Is it possible that multiple API keys are implemented? And the possibility to generate new keys as well as disable or revoke existing keys? I have a lot of people that use ShareX with my website and I worry about giving them the same API key in case something goes wrong, It'd be nice to have the ability to revoke/delete existing keys and create new keys.

I feel this would benefit others using ShareX if they had the possibility to generate/revoke and use more API keys.

Thanks!

Is it possible that multiple API keys are implemented?
Sort of, but you have to implement everything as the system only includes a general API.

V4 is going to improve in this situation and it will provide the keys just as you described.

when V4 is going to release where api will be available at users specific so that sharex can upload the images to user specific account.

Back