• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Move guest images to user/Album

There is no built in option for that but if you really need it I suggest you to simply issue a MySQL query an assign an user_id to the content you want to migrate.

About 50% of uploads on my site are by guest. If this option comes build in it would be easy to move selected images to a special account/album.

Please consider this feature for future release.

About 50% of uploads on my site are by guest. If this option comes build in it would be easy to move selected images to a special account/album.

Please consider this feature for future release.

Not to be rude but if you don't want guest uploads then turn that off then all the uploads will be under any given user. Is hard to me to understand why you want this weird workaround.

I want everyone to upload.

What I want to do is pick good images from these guest upload and move them to a particular album. Then I could give a proper title and description so it could appear correctly on google images when the keyword is searched.

Well, it could be added later on. It depends on the general interest of this. Is anyone else needs this please let me know.

So, I see this quite useful if the guest wants to then become a user. That is, sort of a "try before you buy" mentality. A guest might enjoy the experience and then decide they want to sign up. So, they could reupload images to their new user account, or migrate their guest images (with all their stats and such) to their new user account.

I'd see this as a nice feature to have, but wouldn't prioritize it too heavily, imho.

A guest might enjoy the experience and then decide they want to sign up. So, they could reupload images to their new user account, or migrate their guest images (with all their stats and such) to their new user account.

Actually the system already does that.

Back