• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

More 404 page errors (new installation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley

Chevereto Member
Hi Rodolfo,

I am still having problems with my site, I am getting random 404 messages when signed in as admin or a regular member. It's a public site so I (will) have Guest viewers, there seems to be no problems when viewing pages, exploring or using the random feature as a Guest.

It appears to be pretty random, sometimes a page will work, sometimes it doesn't, the most problem-some pages are Settings, Pages (privacy and contact) and my home page.

I have attached the generated html code of my home page when it errored, note the doubling up of the url name joined by a comma.

This happens across browsers.

Please advise.

/mutley

Attachments

• homepage-error.txt
    33.4 KB · Views: 7
  • ScreenShot003.jpg
    ScreenShot003.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 9
I believe that it could be a server issue. I was able to easily trigger a timeout and I also experienced those 404 pages. Most likely the disk is faulty or something else at hardware level is failing. You will need to refer to your hosting company or get a new host.

OK thanks for your reply Rodolfo, looks like I will have to tackle my hosting service provider. :(

Hi Rodolfo,
Please mark this one as solved, now the DNS has had time to propagate I am not getting this issue any more.
Thanks for your support,
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back