• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Monetization. Pay users money to view images.

user22

Chevereto Member
💡Describe your Feature request

I want to pay users money every time they view 1 photo. The standard is 5 dollars per 1000 views. Which is like 0.0005 cents per view.
Would be great if you added this feature. Their script also pays users for every file downloads. It's highly advanced.

I want it because it incentives people to upload images and they can purchase subscription download/view the uploaders content. So they always come back to your website.

I couldn't find any monetization features in Chevereto.

My Chevereto website was popular many years ago and I was paying high costs for servers but i ran out of money. It was a sad time in my life.

How does imgbb make money? I made money from ads but not enough.

👏Where did you saw this?

XImageSharing XFileSharing script has this feature. I saw it also on ImageTwist Website.

🔥Interest outside our community
Hundreds of sites use xfile/ximage script. ImageTwist website offers people money to upload and the payouts are via Bitcoin

Here is some screenshots of ImageTwist.

I made some profit during my testing. I posted the images on a forum and people clicked on it. I got paid 0.01 per view. That's 10 USD for every 1,000 views. That's a lot of money. Unfortunately its based on tiers. Some countries get less money. There is millions of people around the world who make passive income off this.
Unfortunately ad blocker has cut down profits that its not worth it anymore. I remember in the past before ad blocker It was so easy to make money. Just post the BB code pictures on forums. These days they don't pay you if the user is using ad blockers. These days forums seem dead and unless you sell memberships meaning viewers must purchase views before they can see an image that's a good way to make money.
Or sell file downloads.

imageTwist1.jpg

You also get paid a % of referrals for life. Meaning the money your referrals make you get a certain % or something. I haven't looked into it deeply yet.

imagetwist has 18 million page hits while imgbb only has 8 million. Huge difference when your website can generate users money.

This is one thing i loved about forum software in the past vbulletin i remember. The monetized it right away at the beginning. So forums were selling memberships right away and making money. Too bad most forums are dead now.

Chevereto should look into xfile script and copy them. Frankly there is no other company who competes against them.

What i love about Chevereto is their "Explore" feature.

explore.jpg

This allows people to explore your image website and comment and like. It's almost like a social media feature.

Everyone if you like my request don't forget to like the 1st post so it counts

Back