• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Modification

Vénol

Chevereto Member
Bonjour !

Aujourd'hui j'ai un petit problème, j'ais acheté une licence aujourd'hui et je n'ai toujours pas accès au choix de thème, cela me dit :

Communauté Chevereto - Erreur
Vous n'avez pas l'autorisation d'afficher cette page ou effectuer cette action.
Avez vous une idée ?
Ensuite, j'ai trouver comment mettre mon logo mais j'aimerais également mettre mon logo lors de la prévisualisation des images, car je ne trouve pas ou et avoir le logo de chevereto n'est pas mon but avec l'achat de cette licence.
Merci d'avance.

Where can I find themes free/paying?
Is not recomended because of v3 and because some problems in the past in the markteplace. If you want to get a theme outside chevereto.com go ahead, but is risky.

Ok mais il y a aucun moyen d'avoir d'autre thème ?

Ok but there is no way to have a different theme?

You could check the Clients forums for free themes. Thing is that due to problems in the past the marketplace is closed. If you ask "why" I could tell you that the problem was that theme developers leave users with old themes not updated and therefore this users couldn't use the newer versions of the script.

Do you know how to change the weight limit? (2MB)

Savez-vous comment changer la limite de poids ?

Thanks.

Sorry, I don't check on the non English-Spanish forums. Please refer your inquires to the non localized forums.

Thanks.

Pour modifier la taille, tu dois aller dans includes/config.php comme Rodolfo l'a dit et aller à cette ligne :

PHP:
$config['max_filesize'] = "2 MB"; // Allowed maximum image size to be uploaded - default: 2 MB
Il te suffit juste de remplacer 2 par la valeur souhaitée ;)

Back