• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Moderator Role.

arsalancfc

Chevereto Member
There should a ''moderator role'' option who can access everything is the dashboard except changing the role of the administrator(owner) and he should not have power to delete the administrator account. and should not be able to changed status to banned etc.

I just checked by creating 2 profiles and it was too easy for me to delete the original account or to change its role.

Suppose: If i hire a partner and give him administrator role. He can just change my role to a Simple user or can delete my account. So this is very important i guess.

In simple words: Moderator role should not be able to access Admin user

Thankyou!!

Last edited:
Should not be able to :

-Access settings

-Access Admin user

-able to modify user roles

So as in its role just able to ban users remove content(images/albums) from “front page” just in case the admin wants to overwrite his/her decision.

Back