• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Moderator Panel

spudmonkee

Chevereto Member
Hey there,

I've had an idea which would benefit me and probably a lot of other people to do with the Admin panel. It'd be cool to maybe see another panel for moderators possibly located at http://www.yoursite.tld/moderators . This panel would be similar to that of the Admin panel but Moderators wouldn't have the options to rename/ delete/ resize, however they would be able to report images which would flag up with a red box around them in the admin panel.

great idea, maybe with an option to decide what rights the moderators should have, as well. As in my case i would love them to do anything but delete. :)

Agreed alot on this one. /moderator, where they can sign in, and moderat all latest reports. Altso have a option to delete the image if its needed..

Back