• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • πŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • πŸ’Έ Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• βœ… Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • πŸ”₯ Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • πŸ“š Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Moderate images using AI

If it is a simple setup I would have definitely.

But we have did lots of things to get all the functionality done and also we have integrated tons of other services. The problem we have faced lots of CP in our server and so we end up investing a lot in the setup.

If it is a simple setup I would have definitely.

But we have did lots of things to get all the functionality done and also we have integrated tons of other services. The problem we have faced lots of CP in our server and so we end up investing a lot in the setup.
I am also in same situation and battling with CP.

Can you share details of your Google vision? It will be of great help to me and others.

@mkerala2

I'm curious to know, what is your website? 10k images a day!

Google Vision I hear charges $1.50 per 1k. For you that would cost $450 per month (300k images x $1.50).

Surely with that amount of traffic, you should be recouping more than $450 per month from your Adsense? How much is deducted from invalid clicks/impressions?

Amazon Rekognition reportedly charges $1 per 1k images for you that would be slightly cheaper @ $300 per month.

@mkerala2

I'm curious to know, what is your website? 10k images a day!

Google Vision I hear charges $1.50 per 1k. For you that would cost $450 per month (300k images x $1.50).

Surely with that amount of traffic, you should be recouping more than $450 per month from your Adsense? How much is deducted from invalid clicks/impressions?

Amazon Rekognition reportedly charges $1 per 1k images for you that would be slightly cheaper @ $300 per month.

I don't even make half of that. That's why I can't use any paid services for moderation.

AI is being integrated into the image moderations apps. This is especially useful for the developers who can start using the image moderation for the ease of their job.

Yeah, best option would be to leave the adult content as is and just run a db command to mark everything as nfsw and "start fresh"

Btw,

I think it's below line 92 now, not 82? :)
Is maybe now under line 97? After lot of updates of file.

Regarding costs of these moderation API's, there should be a selfhosted solution out there. I'm not sure how to implement it yet but I came over this one on github. https://github.com/SashiDo/content-moderation-application - maybe worth a look for someone who has the time to test it out.
ah yes that would be great idea, Maybe Rodolfo could have look into this one and see if he maybe can implement something so it is listed in option to choose which service to use.

Phase 1: Mark all images uploaded as NSFW by default

After line 89 (before $uploaded_id = CHV\Image::uploadToWebsite($source, $logged_user, $_REQUEST);)
// Upload to website
$_REQUEST['nsfw'] = 1; //Set all images as NSFW by default on upload

of /app/routes/route.json.php and upload the new file to to /app/routes/overrides
How can we apply this modification on v4?
Thanks!

But still I want to:
  1. Mark all images uploaded as NSFW by default
  2. Remove NSFW option from anywhere uploader

v4 already natively support moderatecontent. So no need for this script.
Mkerala is that moderation same as old moderation with your code? I mean marked images with new moderation mean that ads will not appear on that image right? Or, new moderation mean that image will not be visible to nobody before admin approved?

Mkerala is that moderation same as old moderation with your code? I mean marked images with new moderation mean that ads will not appear on that image right? Or, new moderation mean that image will not be visible to nobody before admin approved?
I haven't checked the native moderation feature yet.
But still I want to:
  1. Mark all images uploaded as NSFW by default
  2. Remove NSFW option from anywhere uploader
The code should still work with some modifications. But I haven't started using using v4 yet.

• Love
Reactions: rdn
Back