• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Mobile Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah that sort of mobile :)
i bet one of the "template guys" can make something like that,
since its just a template created to fit a mobile view :p

Well, it does not only depends of this.

Since Flash Mobile has been officially dropped by ADOBE, android is thinking of a way to remove flash of their android (won't be soon.. but anyway).

Second, iphone do not allow uploading files from a browser so doing this for iphone users is pointless, (? and android too, I dont know ???)

Finally, why would anybody a browser to uploads files, I mean, every major website have their application, using a mobile is not really the best.

I suggest somebody could code an application for either android or iphone which allow you to inscrive the website url of which you want to uploads your files, and then allow you to uploads theses files.

I'm really loving this IOS/Android app idea.
I would throw money at anyone who comes up with a solution for something like this :)

sheepkid said:
I'm really loving this IOS/Android app idea.
I would throw money at anyone who comes up with a solution for something like this :)

Depends how much you are willing to pay, I may do it.

The thing with mobile is that almost for websites which interacts with you the job doesn't worth the effort and the experience feels very crippled. It also depends on the client device because things like memory, cpu, screen resolution, etc. affects the global experience, you can't make a mobile version that runs fine just for Galaxy S4 and iPhone 5 because is not the biggest share. To do a decent mobile version you have to spent a lot of time and I prefer to spent that time making a universal mobile app which at least will run way better and it will way more comfortable.

The thing with mobile is that almost for websites which interacts with you the job doesn't worth the effort and the experience feels very crippled. It also depends on the client device because things like memory, cpu, screen resolution, etc. affects the global experience, you can't make a mobile version that runs fine just for Galaxy S4 and iPhone 5 because is not the biggest share. To do a decent mobile version you have to spent a lot of time and I prefer to spent that time making a universal mobile app which at least will run way better and it will way more comfortable.

Yeah, sure.

Chevereto already have responsive version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back