• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Meta tags

friv

Chevereto Member
Hello

Any planning to put meta tags in script? Will be more powerful when user must write tags for image,because will be great for search engines.That system have tinypic.

Thanks

Attachments

• Tags for image.jpg
    Tags for image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Tags on search engine.jpg
    Tags on search engine.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
Meta tags != tags.

Meta tags have been deprecated, the tags you are referring have not been confirmed to be added. Everything not explicitly announced should be considered not going to be added as I won't longer follow any long-term roadmap because I just don't like to work like that. From now on, I will only announce new features when these are under actual development, not earlier. Every day I have to deal with non-development random tasks, I can't be sure on when I will be able to add something in the long-term.

From Pre-sales FAQ:
Is X feature going to be added?
There's no answer to that. Development here doesn't follow a long-term schedule, so the roadmap is always changing. Generally, the very next release roadmap is published just weeks before the final release, and that's the only announcement made for upcoming features.

I've also made an announcement about this: https://chevereto.com/community/threads/upcoming-features-announcements.10362/

FYI, there's a section where you can suggest new features: https://chevereto.com/community/forums/feature-suggestions.1/

Back