• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Make admin actions permanent

lovedigit

👽 Chevereto Freak
Hello,

I would like to suggest a necessary feature that should be there to ensure permanent image moderation.
Take an example. I saw an image that is not safe for work, so I went ahead and marked it NSFW. After few days or weeks, for some reason, the user edited the image description and saw that it is marked as NSFW and unchecked it. Well, most of the users don't care about it, in fact, they'll be happy to know in their twisted mind that they're not letting the site owner earn money from their image, but those who really want to hurt us can always uncheck it.
Another scenario can be seen in the distant future when Chevereto v4.x will be out. It is said that we will have different user roles in the future. Now, there must be some system to overrule all the overrides from other user roles and make it permanent. The actions of admin should not be altered by other moderators and other capable user roles.

The solution may include an option to lock the image that we don't want to be edited by anyone even the user himself?

This is a wonderful idea, for atleast this particular aspect. Being able to force NSFW.

Back