• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Maintenance mode while updating

bee

💖 Chevereto Fan
Would be nice, if the maintenance mode would work while update process is running.
If I upload the updates via FTP I just have a blank page - so, the maintenance mode did not work here.

System doesn't detect when you start uploading files using FTP, so you need to manually turn the maintenance mode on.

I know that ...

But when I activate the maintenance mode and then start to upload the files, the users just get a blank white page ...

I know that ...

But when I activate the maintenance mode and then start to upload the files, the users just get a blank white page ...

That is because the system is doing "his thing". Maintenance mode is not designed for be used when updating the script, is when you need to backup or maybe change something in your server.

Back