• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• šŸ˜Œ This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • šŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • šŸ’ø Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Looking for coupon code

geuro

Chevereto Member
Chevrolet is awesome, but I missed the promotional period.
Can anyone help?
Thanks and Regard.

The coupon code was just for a day, later it was for a weekend and finally it ends up all month. I believe that is enough time to use it.

I have paid the money but I didn't get the download link...
Try now ;)

Can you atleast offer some kind of discount for users like me which want to switch from the free to the paid version for ONE domain only? It's for personal use and then 50 bucks is allot.

Maybe a newyear coupon with 10-20% off? I would be happy to purchase it today if you can offer some extra discount. I'm sure others in this topic will as wel.

Feel free to e-mail or pm me.. thanks! If possible I am willing to help translate to the dutch language. I have noticed that it's not completely done?

Next coupon will be issued when chevereto v3 launches. Chevereto v3 will be even more expensive.

Back