• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Looking for coupon code

spunser

Chevereto Member
Hello Community

I looking for 50% coupon code to buy a license.

Can anyone help?

Thanks and Regards

I had/have a coupon code, not sure if it was used - you can ask Rodolfo if you like. If it wasn't used then you can have it spunser.

Hello Spunser, if Piers's isn't used yet, then let me know and you can have mine.
i got one some where in all my mails hehe :)

Anyone have another coupon?

Also once I buy the license do I get instant access to the locked forums? I'm looking to get the user system right after I buy the license.

Thanks in advance!

Anyone have another coupon?

Also once I buy the license do I get instant access to the locked forums? I'm looking to get the user system right after I buy the license.

Thanks in advance!

Soon as he have revieved your Payment, and recived it, he will upgrade your account to 'Client' and you get access to the latest version of Chevereto, and access to the locked forum. + even better support!

Sorry to bump this thread but if someone has a coupon code I would very much appreciate one. :)

I was a bit surprised by the price increase, should have bought the script in April but then I decided to wait until my school exams was over.

the price increase was fair though, since it got twice as many funktions, ;-)
have yu been by the language translation list? Maybe you know a language, he doesn't have that you can translate for him and get a coupon that way:) just a suggestion.

the price increase was fair though, since it got twice as many funktions, ;-)
have yu been by the language translation list? Maybe you know a language, he doesn't have that you can translate for him and get a coupon that way:) just a suggestion.

I agree, a lot has been done since I last came here. :) I just wasn't expecting the increase and was ready to pay the $30 today but unfortunately I don't have $49 right now.

I already saw that topic but the language I know is already translated. I guess I will have to wait for a better time. ;)

Perhaps there is a price reduction celebrating 5th anniversary on July 7.

I understand the price increase, no doubt in the future it could rise again. Rodolfo puts a hell of a lot of effort into this project and I've got to say his product support is good too, not many people are willing to give you the help you need after a purchase. If you aren't lucky enough to find a coupon code, Chevereto is without a doubt worth the money.

Oh, I missed the promo day. I visit chevereto regulary for promo's but I wasn't in time for this one. :(
Does anyone still have a working coupon available that I can use?

I'd appreciate it a lot. :)

Back