• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Logo problem in iOS, Text behind Logo Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdshabbir

Chevereto Member
1. I can't see logo in iphone 4s, ipad retina. I already uploaded logo.svg to the server. http://prntscr.com/3k1lyo
2. Whenever I refresh page (ctrl+F5) I can see chevereto behind website logo. http://prntscr.com/3k1kyz
3.I need 50 latest images on home page or Explore page as default home page.
Please can you fix this. Thanks

1. That is more likely a server issue rather than a script issue. Make sure that the server is serving the file correctly.
2. Same as 1.
3. Edit index.php, set the limit in the class initialization. You will also need to edit style.css

Hi, I can see logo.svg shows in desktop and laptops, But I can't see in iphone and ipad.
logo.png is uploaded to the server, but it is not showing anywhere.

Try using default Chevereto logo. If works using the default logo then the issue is that your SVG is not standar for iOS.

Can you please create and provide me logo.svg and logo.png files, I will just upload it to server. (Font I used : Showcard Gothic).Its confusing for me. Its my last wish

You only need to save the logo as svg (for mobile devices) and png (old browsers). SVG is used because in devices with high screen density a PNG logo will look pretty bad and with SVG you will show a flawless logo.

svg02.jpg

Converting the PNG to SVG is the same as just change .svg to .png in the header.php file, I mean, you are totally missing the goal of the SVG which is show a perfect logo in your header.

If you have the font to create this logo you should go to the program that you use and save as svg. Illustrator or any program that works with vector graphics can do that, including gimp.

Last edited:
I understand what you have said, I am getting logo.svg except on iOS devices. I have converted logo.png to logo.svg but still problem exist, Is there any particular dimensions of image to convert to svg ?

Again, don't convert it to svg. Create the svg from the vector logo source.

By the way, 3.2.2 will include logo manage from admin dashboard. Actually it will allow logo upload (vector and raster) + favicon upload + custom CSS + custom JS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back