• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

login redirect

mahfa

Chevereto Member
redirect to following page* after login from home page.
it looks more logical than staying on home page after log-in

* i mean that page that shows recent uploads from users i'm following

Last edited:
Yes this would make sense to redirect user to their profile page rather than just stay on homepage. Most apps like instagram works this way.

Login redirects where you were just before login. In some cases it redirects you to following or your profile.

Since login is a "floating" option, I don't see why it shouldn't redirect to your last visited Url.

redirect to page that you where just before login is a good idea but i think you should exclude home page. home page is general and public and has some introducing aspect for newcomer users. after login we expect to redirect to more personal and private page like dashboard or profile page. my suggestion is redirect to following page to see streams of users they're following.

Back