• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Login issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

knova15

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hi

Just got an email form one of my users and it happened to me too after logout that if i use my social login / normal username-pass combo it refreshes the page like if it loges in BUT still got the sign in button and nothing user related. so basically i cant log in to the system either now :/

did anyone else notice this ?

flushed the cache, server side cache disabled,there is no CDN so it is plain website with everything emptied :/

Can you explain it more clearly please? I'm not noticing any weird thing in demo login.

well the issue is this:
open page
click on login (with social or normal)
page refreshes
still not logged in

the joke is it does this at home for me but works on the phone and work. the user who reported is the same, works on tablet but not on desktop.

odd one :)

as mentioned : flashes flushed,disabledALL, browser cache cleared, requested new page data and still doing it :/

New visitors that reach the site are logged into someone else's account, confirmed it using incognito on chrome and private window on firefox (cookie issue?) It even still shows the user after the username has been changed or the user has been deleted, but when I tried changing profile settings it prompts for the login details.

Little update - turns out putting CloudFlare into dev. mode seems to have fixed the weird user login. Well then.

My side was cookie issue. Dont know why but deleting all the cookies let me log in again and the same for other user too who reported it :)

My side was cookie issue. Dont know why but deleting all the cookies let me log in again and the same for other user too who reported it :)

Interesting, hope it gets looked into... I've moved away from CloudFlare to Route 53, I think CF was messing up the cookies as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back