• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

localhost

I use server2go. You can use anything that suits you (like xampp, wamp, etc). Thing is that in some of this servers you will need to manually enable curl or libs like that.

I will recommend xampp and server2go.

fJDFy.png

problemm

If you are using etheir wamp or mamp google this : activate curl on mamp/wamp and you will find a tutorial explain how ro, otherwise you may post either if you are using mamp or wamp and I will help you activate it.

Danny.Domb said:
If you are using etheir wamp or mamp google this : activate curl on mamp/wamp and you will find a tutorial explain how ro, otherwise you may post either if you are using mamp or wamp and I will help you activate it.

I do not understand ..

cURL is a library (a component) that is not enabled on your local server. You need to search for references using a query like this in google "enable curl on wamp server" (depending on the name of the software that you use on your local server.

Once you enable curl you must restart the server and you will have it running.

Back