• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Loader (php 5.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever

Chevereto Member
Hola,

Hace unos días le comenté un posible problema con el cargador de Chevereto 3.6.7.
Exactamete me remito al punto 1 del siguiente post:
https://chevereto.com/community/threads/chevereto-3-6-7-installation-from-0.6522/

Me he dado cuenta que ese error está relacionado con la versión de php, en mi caso la 5.4.
Puede verlo en el siguiente vídeo (ocurre en todos los exploradores):

Teóricamente el problema se solucionaría cambiando la versión de php 5.4 a 5.5. Bien, nada más lejos de la realidad. Puede observar en el vídeo que la imagen no sube, o se demora demasiado en hacerlo. También ocurre cuando exploramos, o eliminamos alguna imagen (las respuestas con php 5.5 (en mi caso) son lentas o no se llegan a realizar).

NOTA: Si abrimos el navegador, cargamos la página y la reiniciamos, sí carga la imagen (incluso con php 5.4).

Por favor, si no visualiza el vídeo hágamelo saber.

Gracias.

UPDATE: Solved for me, see solution at bottom of post.

I too, notice a frequent problem like this.

Chevereto: 3.6.7
PHP: 5.5
Browser: Firefox 38 (Linux) 64 bit
Frequency: 30 - 40%

Narrative: Frequently, when I try to upload either a single file, or multiple files at once, after I select the uploadables and click OPEN, chevereto doesn't begin the first stage of the upload process. In other words, it just sits there and does nothing. When it happens, I am getting a JS console message: TypeError: CHV.obj.config is undefined. Many times, if I log out, and try the same upload as a guest, it works immediately, no problem.

SOLVED: I think I may have solved this one. I don't think it was anything wrong with Chevereto. It was cloudflare, or specifically, the cloudflare option "Auto minify" which was taking the chev JS and rolling their own with it. After having disabled Auto minify for JS in the cloudflare control panel, I haven't had the problem. Apologies if this was unrelated to OP's issue; they sounded the same, thus I posted here to help troubleshoot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back