• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Links to be shown

ImageScraps

Chevereto Noob
i want the links to be shown when people see the image, so where is the code in index.php to be edited to do so ?

when a user uploads an image, he gets a page with the image links below like this

but when a user click the link of the image and sees it , only the image is show, the links for the image is not shown

now i need the links to be visible to the user who sees it so that he can share the url

Ok hmm i can't go look at the php source code right now cuz it's kina late but i'll post it up tomorrow.

(I have already looked up the div id you need to switch: #share from display:none to display:block
If this doesn't make scene, i'll explain tomorrow :D. now time for bed.
)

Ok. hhmm looked at the code now. the lines are 227 and 230.
This is what you have to do;

Find this:
Code:
<div id="tools"><div id="fullsize"<? if ($ancho<=900) { echo ' style="display: none; "'; }?>><a href="<?=PATH_SCRIPT.DIR_IM.$folhost.$name?>" title="<?=$ancho?>x<?=$alto?>"><?=FULL_SIZE;?></a></div><div id="sharethis"><a id="sharing"><?=SHARE;?></a><a id="sharing-close" style="display: none;"><?=SHARE;?></a></div></div>

And replace it with this
Code:
<div id="tools"><div id="fullsize"<? if ($ancho<=900) { echo ' style="display: none; "'; }?>><a href="<?=PATH_SCRIPT.DIR_IM.$folhost.$name?>" title="<?=$ancho?>x<?=$alto?>"><?=FULL_SIZE;?></a></div><div id="sharethis"><a id="sharing" style="display: none;"><?=SHARE;?></a><a id="sharing-close"><?=SHARE;?></a></div></div>

Now find this
Code:
 <div id="share" <? if (isset($v) && $v!=='rec.php') { ?>style="display: none;"<? } ?>>

replace with
Code:
    <div id="share">

That should be all. if it's not clear just ask.

Back