• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Lightpics

M

matou19

logo_lightpics.png

Hello everyone, i'm Mathis creator of Lightpics its a French image hosting for everyone :)

Lightpics was created in 2011 with the old old old version of Chevereto (Chevereto 2.0. :D) with a friend.

Our stat:

2n3A.png
2n3g.png

Server configuration:
VPS SSD3
KVM OpenStack
2 vCore
2,4 GHz
8 Gb RAM
SSD 40 Gb
Local Raid 10

Hosting image:
Cloud Storage at Google (Irlande)
Object Storage at OVH (GRA North France)
Amazon S3 at Amazon (London)

Software server:
Nginx 1.15.2 (+Nginx Amplify system monitoring).
MariaDB 10.3.9 with TokuDB, Aria.
PHP 7.2.8
Postfix + DKIM
Chevereto 3.11.1

URL:
https://lightpics.net/

Thanks for reading ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good but you forgot to mention the URL :)

Btw, any interest in sharing how to setup Object Storage at OVH?

Looking good but you forgot to mention the URL :)

Btw, any interest in sharing how to setup Object Storage at OVH?

Done, thanks.

You need to have the access of Horizon, and you will configure into the administration like this:

49ecdb040485b67ad3f63f326b6658cc.png

UPDATE:

Link (https)
Version (nginx, mariadb, php, chevereto)
Stats (add cloudflare stat, update chevereto stat)
Add new storage node (Amazon)

UPDATE:

Update Chevereto stat, we have 1 million images. :D
Change storage engine (MyIsam and InnoDB) to Aria/TokuDB
Update Nginx/MariaDB/PHP to latest version.

One of the better looking Chevereto based sites I have seen. Great work.

Is the "Functionalities" section on your landing page some custom implementation or is this a part of the default options in Chevereto?

Hi

May I ask what made you decide to use PHP code in the <script> tags?

Collected from line 37:
<script><script>function remove_querystring_var($url,$key){$url=preg_replace('/(.*)(?|&)'.$key.'=[^&]+?(&)(.*)/i','$1$2$4',$url.'&');$url=substr($url,0,-1);return($url);}</script></script>

One of the better looking Chevereto based sites I have seen. Great work.

Is the "Functionalities" section on your landing page some custom implementation or is this a part of the default options in Chevereto?
I'm curious how this was implemented too. I'm sure it's custom. Anybody have any suggestions?

Sorry, I wrote that before looking at it. Really simple edit of the index.php using the override. Nice!

Last edited:
Apparently after weeks of upload being deactivated, Lightpics is now down for good (inaccessible website, Facebook page suppressed...)
Is there any news about what happened? Any chance it comes online again (after having been sold maybe)?
I was a happy user and although I know there are plenty similar services, I quite liked this one.

Nope, haven't heard anything about this, sorry. Sad to see they shut down like this.

Back