• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Les images ne s'affiche pas

Stempf

Chevereto Member
Bonjour

Je viens d'installer la dernière version de chevereto
Je n'est pas de message d'erreur mais les images uploadé ne s'affiche pas sur la page index ni dans la page administration.

Pouvez vous me dire ou se situe le problème et les éventuels modifications a apporter.

voir ici

http://all-up.fr/images-up/index.php

Cordialement

Gilbert

Bonjour

Non pas de modification du fichier .htaccess
Faut'il le modifier et quoi

Copie du fichier

# Disable server signature
ServerSignature Off

# Disable directory listing (-indexes), Multiviews (-MultiViews) and enable Follow system links (+FollowSymLinks)
Options -Indexes
Options -MultiViews
Options +FollowSymLinks

# Turn on mod_rewrite
RewriteEngine On

# If you have problems with the rewrite rules remove the "#" from the following RewriteBase line
# You will also have to change the path to reflect the path to your Chevereto installation
#RewriteBase /chevereto

# The /api rewrite
RewriteRule ^api$ api.php [L]

# If you want to have your own fancy "image not found" image remove the "#" from RewriteCond and RewriteRule lines
# Make sure to apply the correct paths to reflect your current installation
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule images/.+\.(gif|jpe?g|png|bmp) content/system/img/404.gif [NC,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.([a-z]{1,4})$ [NC]
RewriteRule . index.php [L]

I see... Well, I can check directly in your server. Can you provide me FTP access?

Hmmm is pretty weird. Your server removes the htaccess files when I upload them. Most likely there is a .htaccess conflict in the server which is causing the 403 on the uploaded images.

The quick solution to this is to install Chevereto in a subdomain, or you could provide me more info regaring how your server handles the .htaccess files.

Hmmm is pretty weird. Your server removes the htaccess files when I upload them. Most likely there is a .htaccess conflict in the server which is causing the 403 on the uploaded images.

The quick solution to this is to install Chevereto in a subdomain, or you could provide me more info regaring how your server handles the .htaccess files.

Bonjour

OVH SERVEUR

Comment protéger l'accès à un répertoire par une authentification ?

Introduction
Vous pouvez réaliser ceci grâce à un fichier .htaccess. Avant de procéder, il est nécessaire de préciser quelques petites choses par rapport aux fichiers .htaccess. Tout d'abord, il faut savoir qu'il s'agit de fichiers particuliers pour le serveur web, et que ces fichiers n'apparaissent pas dans l'arborescence du répertoire concerné si un internaute fait un accès à un répertoire listable (qui ne contient pas de page index, et dont le listage n'est pas interdit). Ensuite, il faut bien prendre en compte que les paramétrages indiqués par un fichier .htaccess s'appliquent au répertoire où le fichier est installé, ainsi qu'à tout ses sous-répertoires.

Le fichier htaccess est bien présent sur le serveur

Est il normal que le fichier api.php soit vide ?

Stempf

Problem here is OVH. The script creates the folder using this code:
PHP:
mkdir($datefolder, 0755, true)

But in OVH something weird happens that I need to cast this before:
PHP:
// Stupid OVH
umask(0000);

Weird... Anyway, your site seems to be working and I've also fixed the admin that was not looking good.

Back