• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Latest Update deleted my language files

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustafatibriz

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I just updated the latest version but all my personalized files like tos.php and edited language file.
It took me hours to edit the language file and I don't wanna do it again, please tell me there is a back up or something like that.

If not, please warn user not to update, before back up!

https://www.geycek.com

is my website,
thanks.

System overwrites only what's default or core to the system. In this case, pages in content/pages/default will get always overwritten by the process.

When you edit a page you use the system dashboard and the system stores the page outside the default folder.

If you edited your pages being stored at content/pages/default then I'm afraid that those changes are lost.

System overwrites only what's default or core to the system. In this case, pages in content/pages/default will get always overwritten by the process.

When you edit a page you use the system dashboard and the system stores the page outside the default folder.

If you edited your pages being stored at content/pages/default then I'm afraid that those changes are lost.

Okay i will do it again, but on the next update warn users who doesnt know that they will lose files please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back