• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Large Images

Shah

Chevereto Member
Hello @Rodolfo

As this topic is discussed earlier, my site has more then 2600+ images almost all images has size between 5mb to 10mb & it takes 40sec to 60sec even more time to load & consumes a lot of bandwidth, Just want to know is this clean code ? can i put these codes into my site & it works with 3.6.7 ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't understand the clean code statement. Also I don't understand what codes you want to add.

Last edited:
Hello @Rodolfo

As this topic is discussed earlier, my site has more then 2600+ images almost all images has size between 5mb to 10mb & it takes 40sec to 60sec even more time to load & consumes a lot of bandwidth, Just want to know is this clean code? can i put these codes into my site & it works with 3.6.7 ?

Thanks
PHP version do you have?

Sorry, I don't understand the "clean code" statement.
Clean code means everything is written perfect by client, Because i don't want mess with things. You know a single code line will effect the site. Could you implement this official near future? As you accepted the suggestion.

Thanks

Could you implement this official near future? As you accepted the suggestion.

If your setup can't handle large images (too much visitors) then don't allow large images. I've saw some websites with a max setting of 20MB which is too much if you ask me. An official implementation for handling large images could be added in the final life cycle of v3.X, not right now.

Regarding the code, I don't know if the code will work. You need to ask that to the person who posted that code.

Last edited:
Back