• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Just discovered this incredible software!

jeffc

Chevereto Member
Hello! I discovered this awesome script today and am still trying to figure out what the catch is! I just installed it and now am getting ready to try it out.....it seems too good to be true/free although I'm definitely going to upgrade to the paid version once I confirm that it really is what it looks like.....still blown away.

Hoping to see what kinds of sites others have created with it.

Thanks!

Welcome @jeffc

I discovered this awesome script today and am still trying to figure out what the catch is!
There's no catch, is just that I'm a sole developer dedicated to it for +10 years. It took time to build the software you can use nowadays, and as I'm not a big company, I don't have silly expenses and my commitment with the project is absolute.

Hoping to see what kinds of sites others have created with it.
There's a showcase here: https://chevereto.com/community/forums/showcase.12/ but that is just a small portion of the whole install base. There are about ~15-20K known installations, which only reflects what can be detected based on API usage / Google indexing. I suppose that many installations won't be ever known.

Hope to see you around more often, and feel free to submit your website for showcase.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Back