• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

It appears that $config['flood_report_email'] has a invalid email address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warlock77

Chevereto Member
Hello,

Mysite stopped working and I'm getting this error:

-----------------------
There is a problem regarding your config setup. This means that Chevereto won't run because the config is not valid:
  • It appears that $config['flood_report_email'] has a invalid email address
Please double-check your settings in the includes/config.php file.
-------------------------
The emails is ok, I dont know why its not working.

Can you please help me?

Thanks

You can hardcode remove that validation. Open includes/functions.php and change this:
PHP:
$install_errors[] = 'It appears that <code>$config[\'flood_report_email\']</code> has a invalid email address';
To this:
PHP:
//$install_errors[] = 'It appears that <code>$config[\'flood_report_email\']</code> has a invalid email address';

Hello Rodolfo, thanks its working now but my website takes several seconds to load... I have a dedicated server and the speed of other domains is good.

Any idea?

Most likely a bad server config. Is had to tell without debug.

I think so but I did not change anything... Could you please take a look? If its possible, I could send you de details via PM.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back