• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Issues with upgrading Chevereto

Version
PHP version
Database driver
MySQL
Database version
Web browser
Edge, Firefox, Chrome

rsunny2012

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I have updated all the files on my server using the below command by navigating into public_html folder

bash <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/chevereto/vps/4.0/common/get.sh)

After updating all the files i have ran the /admin url. After the entire upgrade, when i login to dashboard it is still showing as 4.0.8
I tried updating again via both shell and /admin for database. Still i see same 4.0.8 version. In dashboard i am seeing message about to upgrade to 4.0.9 version

I have downloaded 4.0.9 from chevereto downloads portal and compared few files hwich are on the server. I see that files are of 4.0.9 version

what should i do to fix this issue ?

Do i need to update the files using root or cpanel user account ?

I have updated the latest files to public_html and did /update to update the db. I still see version is showing up as 4.0.8

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    35 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    48.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    288.3 KB · Views: 10
Back