• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Issues using two external servers

R

rinku2012

Hello,

Recently i moved my images to new server from old server.
when i am uploading new images, i see that some images are not working and some are working. Say for example i upload 4 images, every alternative image doesnt have thumbnail and when i click on that image it gives me 404 error. i see the same image exists on the server

I have 2 servers Server A and Server B. I have enabled both the servers on the admin panel. I see that whenever we upload any images, images are uploading on Server A ( if i disable server A and enable Server B, still images are getting uploaded into Server A) and then we i see the error log for 404 error it shows that its trying to fetch the same image from Server B ( which doesnt exists)

Can someone help me here as i have stopped my site temporarily

I would suggest double-check each of your two server's configuration, are you certain they aren't both using the same sFTP information?

Check your settings and your server. Also, I'm afraid that this is out of the scope of support. Moving to server and stuff...

Ftp information and server level settings are working fine. there is not issue form server support. I am aware that server support is out of scope. but i am guessing this is something to do with script as when i upload images, few thumbnails are not getting blank and when i click on that image, request is goign to 2nd server. I see that all the images are getting stored in 1st server
is there something you can just check once

i was able to fix the issue. i recreated ftp account and did change owner to the files and it worked

Back