• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Issue with changing Homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a trouble while changing the homepage image, When i upload a image and click save it wont change the image, what can i do now?

What error you get?
I'll don't get any errors, what I do is changing homepage, and and when It's saying changed i go to the site but It's still the same, I cleared my history and restarted my computer still not working, then a surprise come, I deactivated WI-Fi then activated it again and the homepage changed to my liking, I tried again with another image and It's still stuck with the background, What I noticed is that It takes some few hours before the change is success. If i give you my account You may understand, It's kinda hard to explain since I'm not a good English speaker like you.

Is not that hard, is the browser cache.
I cleared the cache, but It's not working both with google chrome and Safari, you should check it out, On those internet. I'll hope Chevereto will become more powerful and optimized for Safari.

I tested this at Firefox at the library and it worked fine, so the problem is google chrome and safari.

Is not that hard, is the browser cache.

This issue is still not solved Rodolfo, i don't know what to do? I granted my friend to be an administrator and he tried to change the cover background image, It success but when returning back to the site the old image is there. How can I fix this? Can i give you admin login if you can check?

If you can give me that access I can try to see what is going on. Most likely you have cloudflare enabled or something like that.

You need to go to CloudFlare and flush the cache of the file content/images/system/default/home_cover.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back