• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Is not a dir error

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuanphat

Chevereto Member
  • I just moved to new host and got this problem, already chmod 777 for images forder.
  • When I tried upload images, i got this error
  • IMG_0582.jpg - $destination /home/uppics/domains/uppics.net/public_html/images/2014/12/17/ is not a dir

Last edited:
  • I just moved to new host and got this problem, already chmod 777 for images forder.
  • When I tried upload images, i got this error
  • IMG_0582.jpg - $destination /home/uppics/domains/uppics.net/public_html/images/2014/12/17/ is not a dir

I've state multiple times that rely in chmod is not a good idea but anyway, most likely you didn't recursive change the permissions for all the /images folder. In the future is highly recommended tu run your permissions based on group permissions on the Apache user

no body know?

Local time for me is GMT-4 so you should expect no instant feedback if we don't share the same timezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back