• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Is it true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amato said:
Imgur.com

I'm pretty much sure that no. The uploader is not the default one that come with chevereto. The website doesn't use Chevereto Template system, and I could continue...

It could be chevereto... but it would be so much edited, that most of the chevereto code wouldn't be the same. So I would say no, but nothing is certain.

It doesn't use Chevereto and never has.

I've used Imgur for years and even when it began it was a simple one image at a time system. Alan Schaaf coded the entire website himself ;)

Amato said:
It is very similar..

It is not similar in anyway... if we are speaking of the code.

And... I mean, probably much all images uploading system are similar... you select pictures and you uploaded them... no?

Amato said:
Imgur.com work in chevereto script?

Nope and the whole system (at least the outputs) is pretty different. Since we can't see the code directly we can't say if part of the code was taken or not, impossible to tell... Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back