• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Is it possible to move sftp storage images to wasabi?

sprindesk

Chevereto Member
Is it possible to move SFTP storage images to wasabi? If Yes is it from the backend or manual any instructions, please?

Thanks

You sure you wanna use wasabi for an image hosting site?

zMnyFo.png

Regarding your question, you mentioned sftp so I'm assuming you have a vps or dedicated.
If wasabi gives you ftp credentials to transfer files, you can easily connect to it via ssh and push the files from the server

If you use bandwidth, minimum cost is not something you should be worried about at all.

I use over 500gb bandwidth daily atm and my total storage is just 117gb, so wasabi is out of question.
With b2 you'll be fine as long as cloudflare doesn't kick you, b2 -> cloudflare is free atm.
But after that your cost will all depend on how much bandwidth you use.

So, the cheapest thing you can do is buy a dedicated server from a decent network and use it as ftp storage, ovh or hetzner are good ones. Don't use hetzner if you plan on allowing adult content though.

Back