• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Is Chevereto collecting data?

clsdesign

Chevereto Member
I don't think so, but I'll ask anyway, just to be on the safe side. Regarding the upcoming GDPR policy, will any user data from local installations (own server) be transferred to chevereto.com? What about the data of the license owner? Is there an exchange between a local installation and chevereto.com? Will any data be transmitted at all? Except for the update function.

Regards Tom

Your installation and all the data is all yours and no one else has access to your server and data.

All the user data like sessions, cookies, emails, IPs, images or any kind of data generated or stored in your server, is never sent to Chevereto.com or any third-party server. Currently, the only thing that gets collected is when your website use the chevereto.com API like datetime, website URL, IP (only request-related data gets stored).

Regarding the user data stored at Chevereto.com, I only store payment information (PayPal data) and the data needed to enable user accounts (email, nickname, IPs, profile info).

Back