• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

ipv6 google smtp issue

BMWracing

Chevereto Member
Hi, I am a happy user of Chevereto for many years now and I've been recently getting errors with new users that use google as their e-mailaccount.

host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [2a00:1450:4013:c07::1a]
SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
550-5.7.1 [MYIPV6IP] Our system has detected that this
550-5.7.1 message does not meet IPv6 sending guidelines regarding PTR records
550-5.7.1 and authentication. Please review
550-5.7.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=IPv6AuthError for more information
550 5.7.1 . a57si1694083eda.447 - gsmtp

Is it possible to fix this somehow? I have a correct PTR record and reverse IPV4 and IPV6 dns entry when sending e-mail. Only the chevereto script somehow has issues with this.

Only the chevereto script somehow has issues with this.
I can't even think in a way in how this is Chevereto related. When the system sends emails it just uses PHPMailer and that library does all the thing. Most likely you need to use the right port or something like that.

If you think that is Chevereto related then try to show me how or where because I'm totally lost here :(

Back