• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

IOS/Mobile proof

BMWracing

Chevereto Member
One of things which Chevereto is still missing is mobile phone support.

The site works fine on my Iphone and I can choose browse to upload and select a file, but after it just shows a gray overlay window and nothing happens.

Is there any chance this can be resolved somehow? I'm still e-mailing my iphone photo's to myself (or using dropbox) and then uploading it. I would rather do it directly from my mobile devices such as Iphone/Ipad.

Any chance we can get some mobile phone detection or make the uploader IOS proof? It would make chevereto even better!

Not for now, mobile version will be added as an upgrade. current support is only for desktop and tablet.

Back