• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

intern / local space

micha777

Chevereto Member
Hi,

my server also need space for other scripts too. So where I can set a limit for local space? For all other extern options I can set it up, but whats with local?

You can't limit local storage, is assumed that your local storage is unlimited.

ok, than i must work with user quotas for webserver or have you other ideas to handle it? May into .htaccess

No, there is no need of that. If your storage is limited then simply run a private service (don't allow guest uploads and don't allow new user registrations).

Sorry, for my question. Looks like you're annoyed.
Only my own server has a limit for xx GB. I have included a small 200GB FTP and google-cloud. private-service isn't a solution. But thanks, I will help myself.

I'm not annoyed, thing is that if you are worried by free space you shouldn't allow your system to be public because that's the main reason why you could get excessive disk usage.

When you run out of space the system just won't work. It can't create sessions, it doesn't upload anything, etc. So when you run out of space the system will just stop working.

So old!, but still... Local storage was added on v3.11.0

Back