• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Intermittent internal server error on image upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
Website URL
https://gifyu.com

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
I have been having this weird problem lately on my home and office computer. Large image files fails to upload. It like like if I try to upload 5 gif images over 10MB 2 or 3 of them fails with internal server error. But rest of them completes fine. However when I test from a server I created it works fine no matter what size or number of images I upload.

I have enabled debug mode 3 but thats not giving me any error other than Internal server error. I checked Nginx and php error logs was also couldn't find anything related.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 8
That's machine resources, bigger images need a bigger machine.

I believe I got enough resources. I have also set Memory limit: 2 GB

I understand its a server issue. Where do I find the full error on whether its memory or CPU? So I can make the changes to whatever the resource it need. PHP FPM error log don't have anything since yesterday and Nginx has got only this PHP request denied.

You have to realize that the system doesn't use 2GB unless you share that allocation and you properly configure the thing (server). This has nothing to do with the script as it can't control how you configure your server.

Plain and easy, if only happens to big images then the ram is not enough for the load of your website.

After many testing and configuration changes I found the issue is with Cloudflare. That too only affect when uploading from certain regions and there servers are painfully slow upload speed. When bypassing cloud flare I am able to upload multiple 100MB images without any issues. Something I should raise with Cloudflare support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back