• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Installer not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

saudadegostosa

Chevereto Member
Unfortunately, I am running into another problem at the start of the installation:

I have copied the files intoto the folder /bilder and after opening this URL in the browser, the browser is redirected to /bilder/install. However, the installer is not found, instead I get an error message telling me "Page not found".

This must have something to do with the setup of my server, however, I haven't got a clue on how to change the relevant setting...

All other software (Woltlab Burning Board, Wordpress, Piwik) works without any problems with this hoster (Domain Factory).

It was indeed a very specific setting regarding the rewriting of URLs of my hoster which caused this problem - the support has fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back