• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Installation hangs at the very start

Status
Not open for further replies.

saudadegostosa

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I have just purchased the Network license today, and while installation and use worked fine on my first hosted webspace, I ran into the following problem when I tried to install it on my second webspace:

At the very start of the installation process, the following error message is displayed:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ')' in /kunden/376483_73760/webseiten/bilder/app/loader.php on line 111

I proceeded exactly the same way on the second webspace as on the first one, so there must be some difference regarding the server environment. Any idea what could cause this error? It was a fresh installation of the latest version of Chevereto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back