• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Install problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
The message

Code:
Can't find app/loader.php

Is saying that the system can't include that file and that is all where the system starts his execution. The code looks like this:

PHP:
/*** Load the G app ***/
if(!include_once('app/loader.php')) die("Can't find app/loader.php");

Is really odd that the system shouts that error unless the file is not there. If the file is there then the problem is more harder to debug and most likely is related to server setup.

You are running PHP 5.3 and Chevereto needs atleast PHP 5.4. I asked in your host and they run 5.6 by default. You only need to switch to 5.4+ in the folder where you installed Chevereto.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the swift reply. I just switched it or updated it to 5.4 it will take 30 minutes to take effect. I hope the problem is fixed with this, Have a nice night :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back