• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Install issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nao

Chevereto Noob
🎯Description of the issue

I'm trying out the free version of Chevereto, to see if it fits my needs. I was trying to install it on my machine, but as it told me to go to http://domain.com/install/, I was presented the following error:

1539359360745.png

I've gone over the requirements a fair few times and everything seems to be in order. mod_rewrite is on as well:

1539359486809.png

At this point, I'm kind of clueless on how to proceed from here. Could anybody help me?

Hi!

I've confirmed that the files are in the correct directory.

I just found that whenever I head over to the page that it runs on, I'm automatically redirected to /install, where the error occurs.

Alright, the issue is solved. My existing .htaccess wasn't overwritten by Chevereto's .htaccess, leading to these errors. With a little bit of fiddling around, I got it to work.

Thanks Rodolfo for poking me in the right direction, and thanks everyone for the quick responses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back