• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Install fails with error; Installation error: SQLSTATE[HY093]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccullings

Chevereto Noob
After preparing the Ubuntu with the prerequisite software and permissions, I started the install using the index.php installer.

When I get to the ready to install page, I recieve the message "The system is connected to your database and the app/settings.php file contains this connection info..." I enter the Admin username, email, password etc. and click the "Install Chevereto" button.

The full error that comes back is
"Installation error: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: no parameters were bound"

Any idea on how to resolve this problem?

Chris

I turned on logging in mysql. I found that Cheverito is querying the database but with the following commands but no tables have been created int he DB yet. Is there a DB creation script I'm missing?

190130 13:08:08 86 Connect root@localhost on Photos
86 Query SET NAMES 'UTF8'
86 Query SELECT * FROM chv_settings ORDER BY setting_name ASC
86 Quit
87 Connect root@localhost on Photos
87 Query SET NAMES 'UTF8'
87 Query SELECT * FROM chv_settings ORDER BY setting_name ASC
87 Query SELECT * FROM chv_info WHERE `info_key`='version'
87 Query SELECT * FROM chv_settings
87 Quit
190130 13:08:09 88 Connect root@localhost on Photos
88 Query SET NAMES 'UTF8'
88 Query SELECT * FROM chv_settings ORDER BY setting_name ASC
88 Quit
89 Connect root@localhost on Photos
89 Query SET NAMES 'UTF8'
89 Query SELECT * FROM chv_settings ORDER BY setting_name ASC
89 Query SELECT * FROM chv_info WHERE `info_key`='version'
89 Query SELECT * FROM chv_settings
89 Quit
190130 13:08:31 90 Connect root@localhost on Photos
90 Query SET NAMES 'UTF8'
90 Query SELECT * FROM chv_settings ORDER BY setting_name ASC
90 Query SELECT * FROM chv_info WHERE `info_key`='version'
90 Quit
190130 13:08:51 85 Quit

Is there a DB creation script I'm missing?
loader.php always check if the thing is installed or not, that's why it always try to get chv_settings when it detects a database connection.

When Chevereto does the install sql, it issues lots of queries in a single query so when something fails, it breaks the whole thing. Replace this:
Code:
$db->query($install_sql);

With this:
Code:
G\debug($install_sql); die();
$db->query($install_sql);

That will print you the install sql query when you attempt to install the thing at /install

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back