• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Initial Setup Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriBeard

Chevereto Noob
I have Chevereto all set up and going, with one small exception. Images larger than about 9MB fail to upload. I've changed all the relevant PHP settings, and changed the limit within Chevereto itself, but I can't get it to work. I've also enabled the PHP debugging in the settings, and set the error level to 3, but I still don't see any error logs. Is there a setting I'm missing to see these logs? the generic server error isn't very helpful.

Thank you

Please note that pre-sales section is not some kind of "free support" tier. Having said that, let me address that as any system, Chevereto needs certain server resources and most likely you are short of machine resources. I won't elaborate on that because either you are using the free version or a pirated copy and in any case, I don't provide free support.

Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back