• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[Info] Multiserver chevereto 3.0

Gunz

Chevereto Member
Hello, we are all excited about chevereto V3... in particular for the new feature about multiserver that give the possibility to create big network at very cheap cost.

My question is how will work the Load balancing? if that exist. My mainly question is it will be possibile decided the MAX line bandwitdh for every machine? I mean for example Server1 max 100mb/s, Server2 max 1Gbit/s, etc...

Thanks,
Cheers

Well, the multiserver introduction will be pretty basic. Just a general balance of the system. Of course that with time we can improve the system and discover new improvements based in your needs and goals, everybody knows that I'm very open for sugesstions and improve the system 24/7.

Back